We are taking a page out of the EIDR loan application and applying for a Section 8 loan in our local community.

    We are looking for people with young children, are seeking accommodation in the local area, and want to be in the community for the duration of the application.

    However, this application is not a guarantee of accommodation, it is just a chance to have a look around.

    Where do I apply? 

    The EID loan application process is now live in the EIP website, and it is easy to get into. 

    To apply, go to EIP and click the “Apply Now” button, and select your region from the list of regions.

    If you are not in the EU, you can apply to Australia via the European Union website.

    You can also apply for an EID card, a temporary home address, or a student visa.

    The application fee will be €1,200, and you will need to provide a passport or travel document.

    You will also need to show your EIDl (EIDL is a national ID number) card, if you are applying for an alternative form of ID. 

    How long do I have to apply?

    It is possible to apply for a section eight loan for a maximum of two years, but we do not advise applying for more than one section eight for this reason.

    We suggest that people apply for the loan before they turn 18 years old.

    What do I need to bring? 

    You will need: your own passport; passport of your parent’s nationality (if applicable); an ID card, not a student or EIDCard, if applicable; your own bank account; and a valid EID.

    We also recommend that you bring your own photocopies of all documents, which will help you identify your financial circumstances, as well as help you apply for and receive your loan.

    How can I help EID?

    EID is an ongoing process, so you need to keep an eye on the EIR (English IR record), which is a document that helps you track the details of your EIR status, and to make sure you are in line for the EIB (English Income Benefit) payment.

    You may also want to check your income tax return to ensure you are on track with your EIB payment, and if you have been paying the EIBO payment on time.

    We will update this guide when the process is complete.

    Please let us know if you need any further advice.

    Who should apply?

    This application is for anyone aged 16 or over, but it is not restricted to those who are currently living in the region.

    You should not apply if you: are unemployed, or are in a job that is not part of the JobBridge programme, or you are a student


    How to get a job in McDonald’s

    Mcdonald’s will have more than a million workers as it continues to expand its U.S. workforce.In the first quarter of 2018, McDonald’s had about 11.2 million U.K. workers, and about 2.7 million U-2 workers.McDonald’s will expand its global workforce with a $5 billion expansion, including…